Who you are
We are looking for teammates to join Tommy’s Bicycle Shop or our sister company Mac Bike Rentals. We pride ourselves on our hospitality and we hope you are warm, you are approachable, and you find joy in helping others. Ideally, you have sales experience in the bicycle or outdoor industries. We represent amazing brands like Trek, Pivot Cycles, Pinarello, Jamis, Fit bike co, Industry Nine, PNW Components, Hope Brakes, and many more. You will be one of the faces of our growing brand of businesses, helping our customers choose the right bicycles and products to fit their needs, or outfitting them on our rental and demo bikes for their vacation adventures.
Who we are
Tommy’s Bicycle Shop has been a part of McMinnville, Oregon, since 1949. We are growing and we want to bring in enthusiastic team members to join us in our mission. We are hiring at all levels, from technicians to sales associates to those who wish to become leaders within our businesses. We look forward to chatting with you more about the opportunities.
About the jobs
- Manage customers in our high-traffic showroom from start to finish.
- Join customers on test rides if working at Tommy’s retail shop
- Check in customers and get them fitted to their bikes if working at our rental shop.
- Ideal candidates will be available to work on weekends and holidays.
- Retail and bike shop experience is very important.
- Ideally, you’re comfortable with a customer point-of-sale system. We use Lightspeed, but we can train you if you have other experience.
Compensation and benefits
- $16+ depending on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with 36hr a week commitment
- We commit to flexible hours with a family-first mindset and a work-life balance.
- Employee discounts on all products
- Deep partner retail discounts
Send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]